This demo allows you to run through Lesson 4.
Click on this button to sample the lesson:
Click here to learn about the other lessons:
Number of points needed to earn it:
For the text-to-speech option, please exit and re-open SentenceWeaver using Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
The Quantified Sentences Module consists of 6 lessons plus a placement test and post test.
The lessons cover:
A total of 68 exercises.
- Simple quantified noun phrases (There are many/few/no triangles.)
- Comparative constructions (There are more circles than squares.)
- Complex quantified noun phrases (All/Both/Most/None/Neither of the circles are blue.)
- Complex quantified sentences (All the squares are blue except the ones on the bottom.)
- Subtle differences between all and each (All of the circles are in a rectangle. vs. Each of the circles is in a rectangle.)
- A review lesson