This demo allows you to run through Lesson 3.
Click on this button to sample the lesson:
Click here to learn about the other lessons:
For the text-to-speech option, please exit and re-open SentenceWeaver using Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
Number of points needed to earn it:
Change number of trials until correct answer is shown (default is 6)
The Verbs I: Tense and Negation Module consists of 9 lessons plus a placement test and post test.
The lessons cover:
A total of 314 exercises.
- Present progressive tense (The girl is swimming, The boy is walking, They are jumping.)
- Simple past tense (The girl swam, The boy walked, They jumped.)
- Future tense (They will jump.)
- Habitual tense (She swims every morning.)
- Negated sentences (The boy didn't run, The girls don't swim, The boy won't run, The girl doesn't swim.)
- Time expressions (yesterday, on Fridays, three years ago, in two hours...)
- A review lesson