This demo allows you to run through Lesson 6.
Click on this button to sample the lesson:
Click here to learn about the other lessons:
For the text-to-speech option, please exit and re-open SentenceWeaver using Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
Number of points needed to earn it:
Change number of trials until correct answer is shown (default is 6)
The Coordinate and Comparative Constructions Module consists of 7 lessons plus a placement test and post test.
The lessons cover:
A total of 114 exercises.
- Sentences with co-ordinate noun phrases (These are a blue circle and a red rectangle.)
- Co-ordinate sentences (The circles are over the rectangle and the triangles are under the oval.)
- Comparative sentences (The circle on the left is smaller than the circle in the middle.)
- Negated comparatives (The circle in the middle is not as big as the circle on the top.)
- Comparatives with possessives (The triangle's stripes are wider than the square's stripes.)
- Comparatives with reduced relative clauses (The triangle over the square is farther from the circle.)
- Full sentences with is/are, have/has, and do/does (The squares has more spots than the triangle does.)
- A review lesson