This demo allows you to run through Lesson 3.
Click on this button to sample the lesson:
Click here to learn about the other lessons:
For the text-to-speech option, please exit and re-open SentenceWeaver using Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
Number of points needed to earn it:
Change number of trials until correct answer is shown (default is 6)
The Complex Noun and Adjective Phrases Module consists of 7 lessons plus a placement test and post test.
The lessons cover:
A total of 96 exercises.
- Noun with adjectives (the green triangle)
- Conjoined adjectives (a blue and white square)
- Comparative and superlative adjectives (the bigger triangle, the biggest squares)
- Nouns with modifiers (the squares in the middle, a square with green and blue spots)
- Negated adjectives (The triangle is not green.)
- Pronouns (it and they)
- Full sentences with is, are, have, and has (The squares have green and blue spots.)
- A review lesson