This demo allows you to run through Lesson 7.
Click on this button to sample the lesson:
Click here to learn about the other lessons:
For the text-to-speech option, please exit and re-open SentenceWeaver using Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
Number of points needed to earn it:
Change number of trials until correct answer is shown (default is 6)
The Basic Phrases and Sentences Module consists of 8 lessons plus a placement test and post test.
The lessons cover:
A total of 48 exercises.
- Simple noun phrases (a triangle, a circle...)
- More simple noun phrases (an arrow, an oval)
- Plural nouns (squares, circles...)
- A mix of singular and plural nouns
- Nouns with adjectives (an orange diamond, blue circles...)
- Full sentences with is (The triangle is green.)
- Full sentences with are (The rectangles are yellow.)
- A review lesson