Welcome to GrammarTrainer
The GrammarTrainer method uses computer software to teach grammar through text and pictures.
The SentenceWeaver, a new version of GrammarTrainer with text-to-speech and an upgraded interface, is now available. Watch this video of the program in action:
Click here to see more SentenceWeaver videos.
Click here to try out the new SentenceWeaver yourself.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
GrammarTrainer can help children of all ages who:
- lack age-appropriate grammar
- can operate a mouse or keyboard
- have trouble putting words together
- have an autism spectrum diagnosis
- and/or a Specific Language Impairment
- and/or an expressive language impairment
- and/or an auditory processing disorder
For more information on the program and how to purchase it, click here.